The University of Grenoble
Selected Student Essays
"Looking Forward in Theory and Practice to Fulfillment"
Professor Francis McCollum Feeley
Selected Graduate Student Research
Academic Years 2012-2015
Université Stendhal, Grenoble 3
1."Red Bull, a Stunning Example of Applied Neo-Liberal Ideology," by Quentin Thullier.
2. "CHINA’S ADAPTATION TO THE INTERNATIONAL CAPITALIST SYSTEM: WAS IT MADE IN THE USA?," by Qianjun Liang.
3. Report on Candice Falks' book, LOVE, ANARCHY AND EMMA GOLDMAN, by Sophie Jeandet.
4. Report on Earl O. Hutchenson's book, Let Your Motto be Resistance, by Brintha Koneshachandra.
5. Report on Howard Zinn's book, The Politics of History, by Chloe Chabert.
6. Report on Paul Buhl's book,Thoughts on Jokes and Songs
from the American Labor Movement,
by Marie Bouchet and Léa Taillard.
7. Report on Howard Zinn's book, The Politics of History, by Coline Souilhol.
8. Report on Philip Foner's book, The Autobiographies of the Haymarket Martyrs,by Kirstine Steen-Andersen.
9. Report on Elizabeth Gurley Flynn's book, The Rebel Girl, An Autobiography: My First Life 1906-1926, by Danielle Stearn.